Victoria Falls and Chobe Safari Experience
On this 5-day Best of Victoria Falls and Chobe Safari Package, you will start out exploring the wonders of the rumbling falls, which always makes the top of the travel list for those that make their way through Southern Africa. Go on a guided tour of the Falls where your guide will explain the history and legends surrounding the magnificent Victoria Falls. Listen to the thundering water as you feel the mist of the spray around you. Experience the local culture while enjoying an ethnic dinner and tribal dance.
Onwards to the Chobe in Botswana, you will experience some incredible variations in wildlife. During the winter months, you can see huge herds gather on the Chobe floodplain. These are best appreciated on thrilling 4×4 game drives as well as safari boat cruises along the Chobe River. Cruise up the river in style and sip on a cooling drink while looking out for animals coming to the river to drink. Watch the sun drop below the horizon as a ball of fire. It really doesn’t get better than this!
Victoria Falls and Chobe Highlights
- You’ll get the best of both Victoria Falls with a Botswana Chobe National Park safari
- Cruise along the Chobe and the mighty Zambezi River on boat safaris
- Visit the thundering Victoria Falls waterfalls on a guided Victoria Falls Rainforest tour
- Embark on an open safari vehicle 4×4 game drives searching for free-roaming African wildlife
- Experience large herds of elephants and aquatic wildlife such as hippo and crocodile
- Enjoy a traditional boma dinner and drum performance in Victoria Falls
- Complimentary shuttle from your lodge to Victoria Falls town centre
- Optional “Flight of Angels” helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls